welcome to their world apps

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Underwear by Thumb Arcade

My Underwear by Thumb Arcade is a wonderful reinforcement app for children with special needs. There is a lot of activities to do and what kids doesn't love playing with underware. You can paint different underwear, match underwear to the different animals, have a monster eat underwear, and match up underwear. My kids definatly love this app. Their faviort has to be eating the underware game. My faviort for them is the matching the underwear to the right animal since it does have some learning purpose to it :). The colors are bright and the sounds are kind of catchy even. Fun for almost any grade schooler and below. I even like to play with it sometimes but thats on the hush hush or my kids would think I'm silly lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment