welcome to their world apps

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop by electronic arts

Littlest Pet Shop by electronic arts is a game Lexi just loves. My boys will even play this occationaly. It works great for fine motor skills and they don't even realize they are working. There is a dance game where you have to trace the lines and a frisbee game where you have to try to get the hula hoops. The dress up isn't that exciting but my kids seem to like it. This game is made for the iphone/ipod so on my ipad graphics aren't my faviort but they are fine for the kids. You can have up to three pets of your choice. Not my faviort layout of a game but if the kids enjoy it and it helps with fine motor skills it's good enough for me if you can get it on sale at a decient price.

No comments:

Post a Comment