welcome to their world apps

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kidoodle: Pirate Scribblebeard's Treasure with Oscar and Josephine by Kidoodle Apps

Kidoodle: Pirate Scribblebeard's Treasure with Oscar and Josephine by Kidoodle Apps is a fun drawing app. I love it for it's ability to spark imagination. My kids have a hard time imagining anything so this is a good app to give them a start in the right direction with using their imaginations. I love the animation and the sounds this app makes. Very fun to draw with and very easy too. I love that even with your finger it makes a fine line rather then a thick line like some of the drawing apps do. This makes it easy for younger children to even start to draw with this app. I would recommend this app to just about anyone especially if your child loves to draw or needs help with using their imagination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment