welcome to their world apps

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Berenstain Bears Go on a Ghost Walk

The Berenstain Bears Go on a Ghost Walk by Oceanhouse Media is a wonderful app. I grew up reading The Berenstain Bears and this does the book justice. I loved the pictures and how it was read aloud. I also liked that when you pushed something on the screen it would tell you the word for it outloud as you went along on the story. Go on a Ghost Walk is a great halloween story for young and old. It's hard not to enjoy the bears with any story they have and this one is perfect for children because it's not too scary for anyone. I love the auto play feature for young children since they don't have to turn the pages ( I have two children that will constently turn without listening without this feature). I highly recommend getting this book for anyone that enjoys the Berenstain Bears books or enjoyed them in the past :)

www.oceanhousemedia.com
www.twitter.com/oceanhousemedia
www.facebook.com/oceanhousemedia

No comments:

Post a Comment